|...can you ever just be "whelmed"?|
If you like _________read __________:
1. The Hunger GamesàCinder (if you haven’t read The Hunger Games, read that because it’sbetter)
2. A Casual VacancyàGone Girl (Gone Girl’s the quicker, more palatable of the two)
3. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince à Night Circus(magic is pretty much the only thing that connects these two stories.
4. The Thirteenth TaleàThe Blind Assassin (though if youhaven’t read anything by Margaret Atwood, start with The Handmaid’s Tale which is possibly more disturbing than Gone Girl)
5. Farenheit 451 àHandmaid’s Tale
6. A Stolen Life àLolita (I’m sorry. I know, I know, I’m going to hell…you can’t really like Lolita, can you?)
7. Gone Girl àWe Need to Talk About Kevin
8. Cinder à Ella Enchanted (though if you're not a 14-year-old girl, I make no promises on either of these)
And if you haven't read ______ do it. Now.
Previously mentioned #s 1, 2, and 5