Thursday, January 29, 2015

2015: All the Books, None of the Time

Have you ever fallen so very, very far behind that you realize you will never catch up? And you get really, really stressed out and want to curl up in a ball in your bed and...read a book? 

I have read six books since my last post.

I was seven books behind at that point. 

And people keep handing me books. Lovely, lovely people who say, "you like reading. Here, read this thing. I loved this thing. I think you'll like it," and half of me says, "WOW, you are so wonderful! I DO love books, and I do love YOU and I'm sure this will be fantastic!" while the other, saner, less nice half of me goes, "NO THANK YOU. I love you BUT I have a to read list that is literally a mile long and I don't think I will ever read this book." 



I have so many, many books I want to tell you about. And so many homework assignments I should be writing instead. And as much as I dearly love procrastinating, I just can't bring myself to write other things when I have such important items I actually need to write. 

But I so desperately want to tell you about some of these books I've been reading. So I might start posting some very short posts. 
For now, I will leave you with this oh-so-delightfully depressing thing I found on Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment