Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snowmen and cookies

Today, I decided that it was time to leave my house. Luckily, I live very close to Greenlake and one of my friends lives very close to me! We then went home and baked some peanut butter oatmeal cookies, which I have to say, were some of the best cookies I've made (yet).
Now, there is one thing I would have done differently. Kelly told me what I was doing was stupid, and I kind of realized it was stupid once I'd really started, but had seemed so brilliant at the time. I decided that since the "drizzle" was supposed to go in a plastic bag (with a hole cut in it, for master cookie-frosting), I should just make the frosting in the bag! I didn't take a picture, but it was pretty stupid. It did not mix well. Also, the drizzle probably could have used more milk. It would have made it creamier and more delicious-looking. Ah well, next time I guess I'll dirty the dishes instead of cutting corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment